BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tiny amount of extra cash burning in my pockets...

I suddenly came by an extra 50€ and my Eldar fleet is giddy with excitement! Altough, there´s nothing really major that can be done with this amount, i decided to check the ebay for some answers what to get...at the moment (cos i couldn´t find any decent Warp Spiders, need more of those) i´m bidding on a second flier (yeah, i´m STILL trying to make Crimsons viable ) and a Maugan Ra -model...my HEAVY-slot is SO occupied, that there´s no reason to invest more in there and the troops, DA´s, Rangers, Bikes, Guardians, all checked...Elites...Eldar Elites...heh...when you got Scorpions, Banshees gathering dust and Fire Dragons occasionally making an appearance, no need to go there either...hmm...what would you get, if you had all the basics covered?

- Lost Vyper
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

You could spend that on malifaux or infinity and have a whole force with options, and a more tactical experience!

Chaplain

Deaf easy!
    Forge World Eldar Hornet.

Save the money and work towards getting another 90 Euro, then, buy a Cobra Super-Heavy.

You've got the basics covered, why not cover the extravagances?!

Quote Originally Posted by Phototoxin View Post
    You could spend that on malifaux or infinity and have a whole force with options, and a more tactical experience!
    Or you could continue with your plan, and spend it on a game you know you enjoy!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Iron Father

If you don't have any of the Wraithguard models, they are rather nice. If not how about a FW Wraithseer ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

The new Wraithguard are indeed ****-hot, I can attest.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Hornets? Got three of those, checked (very nice, by the way...)
    Wraithguard? Got five of those, checked (expensive in points, but lethal...)

Gotta check the Wraithseer on FW thou...

Other games can kiss my...just about have time to play 40K...
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Or you could continue with your plan, and spend it on a game you know you enjoy!
    That's a bit like saying 'here take more heroin to get rid of the withdrawal symptoms' =p

I don't know how your painting is going, but maybe you could add another craftworld. I'd do a Saim Hann jetbike list. Of course, waveserpents are the best offensive weapon in the list...
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast