BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Enough Harlequins For Ya'?

I just counted my harlequins.

I have 35 old metal harlequins with various shooty bits and poky bits, plus another 4 death jesters, and the conversion bits needed to make one of the harlequins into another death jester, I think.

I dunno... I keep on buying them cheap. I got a five for $5 at a swap meet last month. I got the rest of them for $15 last night. I have a problem.

Anyway, I don't actually have the new codex yet. What can I do with this many harlequins? Do I have enough? Do I need even more? Do I have too many and should look into selling some of them (maybe I can finance buying the codex that way...)?

Anyway. I am an Eldar n00b with a metric butt-ton of harlequins. What do I do with 'em?
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

if you have that many-there's probably an apocalypse formation for that.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    if you have that many-there's probably an apocalypse formation for that.
    My first Apoc formation! Wooo!
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chaplain

Use three Elites slots to field three squads...and then ally with Dark Eldar and add another squad of harlies from THEIR codex, LOL!

Brother-Captain

Put them away until Phil Kelly admits that the ancient 4th edition entry is not working any more and needs to be updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    Put them away until Phil Kelly admits that the ancient 4th edition entry is not working any more and needs to be updated!
    lol... wot he sed...

all round 4+ i/v save, at least one extra attack, and grenades for all, and auto-pass on shadowseer power... another power bonus mite be nice for the point cost...

rending with kisses on 5 or 6 ? or a constant strength boost would be nice as well !

quins on bikes would come out at 32pts ! ... so nowhere near as good as shiny-spears... without some serious buffs...

think you could easily use models as 'counts as' warlocks though if you wanted to use them...