BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He heroically yells "Foe Motherland! For Stalin!"

Librarian

I checked out the website, and found some other cool miniatures as well. The Irina-est range of Egyptian space marine and terminators conversion kits, as well as a really sexy looking 54mm scale female space marine, and a cute range of halfling type comically posed SM primarchs.

The only things I would be worried about are that the prices are in UAH's and that the website is either located in the Ukrain or Russia. At the moment with the US sanctions against Russia over the Ukranian invasion, and that goods from the Ukrain would also be harder to get. I have had very little in the way of goods purchased from that part of the world, so I am naturally mistrusting of dealing with companies located in Eastern Europe. The postage and handling might also be quite expensive.

They do deal with a lot of miniatures ranges that I noted have not actively been offering their goods on EBay - such as Irina-est.

I agree with one of the previous comments about the helmets for the soviet space marines. I would have liked to see something that has more of a WWII or current design soviet helmet. Perhaps a range of IG type supprt troops could be made with a cossack/ peasent infantry theme to their design.

I love the spare ammo drums on the back pack. I would like to see a knife, or other side arm so the marine could claim the additional CCW option. It might make the miniature look too cluttered.

Keep up the good work. Would love to seek conversion kits or full miniatures for their transports. Even just small 3D symbols (embossed reliefs) of the soviet theme, such as hammer and anvil, stars etc that can be used to replace those on things like Rhino APCs or Landraiders after the Aquillas have been shaved off.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123