BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Heres the new eBorka, who won't be released for another 3-4 months but I got him early from the iron painter competition at the Lock and Load convention. He's currently on sale on Ebay. Pm if you would like a link to the auction.

Cryx Bane Thralls for my own army, got a silver coin at the Privateer Press' Lock and Load Con. They would have got a Gold coin but they said they hated the colours so much the downgraded it to a silver. :'(

Heres Saeryn, Omen of Everblight & Commander Dalin Sturgis. Both of these are commissions for different clients but they both wanted unique paint schemes for caster/lock. I was quite happy how sturgis' face turned out seeing how his eyes arn't really sculpted in so it took a bit of work to get the eyes decent. Tell me what you think of these two.

Always a sucker for a great looking Mulg, the rest of your stuff is top notch as well! Keep up the good work!

All of these will be on Ebay sunday around 9pm EDT if anyone is interested. PM me if you want links to the auctions. Also don`t forget to comment here! Tell me what you think!

Autumn Legion of Everblight Progress Pics

Clean Slate

Base coat of orange

Shading the orange

Deeper shading

Deep shading touch ups

Base coat of brown

Highlighting the orange

Shading the brown, and starting the bases

Base coat of bronze

Washing the Bronze

Adding red colouration to the orange flesh

Deepening the shading on the Brown

Touching up the brown highlights

Starting the Wings

Adding the gold to the bronze and finishing up wings, and teeth

Finished the solos skin and other parts

Flocked the base

Finished!

Great Bears of Gallowswood

Here's a batch of Cephalyx drudges and mind benders. I'll be painting up the solos and casters today so hopefully have the pics tonight or tomorrow. Tell me what you think! These are going towards a full 25 pt army to be put on ebay as a whole.

Some Cygnar Lights and Blackfrost shard from Everblight

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast