BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sisters Codex?

Librarian

I will sometimes take Dark Angel Allies for my AA. 1 Tac squad and a Nephilim Fighter. If 1750, I might through in an Aegis Defense line with lascannon (and have the Dark Angels man it).
    But my Exocists are great AA. Sure I need a 6 to hit, but with D6 shots and 2-3 Exorcists...always, I have a decent chance. And at Str 8 AP1 all I need is 1-2 hits and most Flyers go down.
    You can also use the Forgeworld Avenger Fighter...but should we ever get a full Codex and Army redo, I'm sure a Sister's only Flyer will be included.

Perhaps the new I.G. codex will have an Air Superiority Flyer that will make a great Ally unit.

A priest with a condemner bolter, a rhino with armour, and nine flagrants are 175 points. Run five of these squads straight at the other army full speed. Then take Uriah and some sisters spam for some shenannigans. Good luck hell turkeying 20 sisters with 5+ invulns lol.

Condemner BOLTERS EVERYWHERE. Priests are a crazy cheap force multiplier. 25 points and throw them in some space marine assault or terminators squads and go nuts.

Best anti psker army by FAR.

Downloaded in on my Nexus 7 but cann't find a reader that will let me see if without mucking up the formatting, anyone have any tips?

Chapter-Master

I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to load on my phone. Chrome can open it in the full browser, at least.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to load on my phone. Chrome can open it in the full browser, at least.
    If you have the ePub file, most readers will work. Being Canadian, I use the Kobo app to open it.
    Check me out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InquisitorialMandate or search for MWG Leland!

Got it working with Kobo, cheers Aegis!

Without divulging point value, can someone give the details on the condemnor boltgun? How does it work? Is it one time use? Who has access to them? I have a hard time understanding how even a handful of those can efficiently affect say a daemon army for example.

Quote Originally Posted by JMichael View Post
    Perhaps the new I.G. codex will have an Air Superiority Flyer that will make a great Ally unit.
    They already do have one of (if not the) best air supoeriority flyer in the vendetta and if that's not your taste can always go for hydras as well, spend troops on some cheap platoon and you have the best allies you could ask for really.

Do the Seraphim still get to shoot both of their pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffthewookiee View Post
    Do the Seraphim still get to shoot both of their pistols?
    Everyone gets to shoot two pistols in 6th ed, check gunslinger rule in main rulebook

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast