BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Female Ministorum Priests

So with the new Adepta Sororitas codex, priests are now pretty useful and I want to include a few. The problem is that I have managed to keep my Sisters army all female through 3 editions and prefer not to change that. Any recommendations on a line of figures that could substitute?

Bretonnian damels make good priestesses with a little bitof conversion work.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The Dialogus or Hospitaller models might be good starting points. Female, designed to match the Sisters aesthetic. Apart from conversions, would recommend giving them a distinct paintjob since priests aren't members of the Adepta.

First-Captain

Look at necromonga with the sisters of battle.

Mordheim Sisters of Sigmar?
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

what style in particular are you after? Help us narrow it down and then we can go form there.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Occuli Imperator

Female priests, never catch on!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

that for me wolf?

I meant does he want something punky and sci-fi,

Wimple/nun (which personally I think would clash with the SoB to much

casterish.....

or seomthing like a female kyranov?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    that for me wolf?
    Not particularly, just a flippant comment reflecting of female priests and their role within the church of rome.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Daboarder, I don't have anything specific in mind. They just have to look similar to the 40K style. Sometimes other companies use different proportions so they don't match in terms of size. I could go with nuns in habits, sorceresses, or even female commissar types. If they are metal then I would need them to require minimal conversion since my skills are more on the painting side and less on the sculpting side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast