Hey all just looking for some C & C on my guard list for an upcoming team tourney this weekend. Its 1000 points per player and I'll be paired up with my buddy's Crimson Fists. Still waiting for his email to see exactly what he's bringing, but it will be something along the lines of Pedro w/ Sternguard in a drop pod, a couple tac squads, and a couple dev squads (one with lascannons, the other with ????). Anyway, on to my list...

HQ
Company Command Squad 75 pts
-4x Sniper Rifles
-Meltabombs

TROOPS
Veteran Squad 155 pts
-3x Meltaguns
-Chimera w/hull Heavy Flamer

Veteran Squad 155 pts
-3x Meltaguns

Veteran Squad 170 pts
-3x Plasma Guns

FAST ATTACK
1x Vendetta 130 pts
1x Vendetta 130 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT
Leman Russ Demolisher 185 pts
-Heavy Bolter Sponsons

TOTAL-1000 pts

I know the sniper command squad is a little odd but I've had an incredible amount of success with it lately. Basic strategy for most games will be for the marines to stay at home with the objectives and send the vets out to have some fun with pedro when he drops in. The devvies will focus on anti tank and the demolisher will target the juicy things like termies and help with anti tank when needed, the vendettas will focus on antil air since they're the only thing in the list that can, and then just do what vendettas like to do (You know, kill...well, everything. ). So i guess that's about it. Any thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!