BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lion's Return?

Brother-Captain

If any of the Primarchs show up, I'd bet gold on it being Guilliman. Especially after reading "Angel Exterminatus."
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chapter-Master

Nah, it'll clearly be Vulkan, or possibly Russ...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Obviously it'll be Ferrus
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Brother-Sergeant

Come on guys, PLEASE give me something, anything...was there anything to what they were saying?
    Innocence Proves Nothing

Chapter-Master

There's no more real support for it than any other of the primach return set ups...
    The healing gulliman
    the missing dorn, russ, vilkan, and corax.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Lamenter View Post
    Come on guys, PLEASE give me something, anything...was there anything to what they were saying?
    The Dark Angels codex says he's 'asleep' in the very deepest levels of The Rock, past even Luther's chambers. He's far from the only Primarch to have some kind of similar may return setup though(namely all of the ones who lived through the Heresy...), and he's been 'asleep' since at least the previous DA Codex as well, so there's been no change. There's not really anything else to say.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I'm gonna throw up my BS detector.

Many of the primarchs are the "verge" of returning, and have been for over a decade.

The Lion is sleeping
    Roboutte is healing
    Russ, the Khan and Corax are hunting
    Vulcan is +++CENSORED BY THE INQUISITION+++
    Dorn is presumed dead, or faking it and just missing a hand - and in hiding.
    Sanguinius is deader than a doornail (did they ever specifically state if the BAs have his body?)
    And poor Ferrus has lost his head...
    They do have his body on BAAL in a statis field gold coffin thing........ which means just to screw with people he will randomly get up in the next edition and go "Ok im good guys lets do this" well the other primarchs turn up evil or dead.....
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

I'm guessing the Primarchs return with coincide with an appropriate slump in worldwide sales.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    I'm guessing the Primarchs return with coincide with an appropriate slump in worldwide sales.
    Hahahahaha! Actual lol... Truly!
    Innocence Proves Nothing

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    You mean coincide with a large slump in faith in the Emp. across the galaxy.

Sanguinius to be re-born as a full on vampire.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast