BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

Working on some objective markers now. I like 40mm bases since they allow a lot more room for scenic narrative. I have what I will call the Kiosk, the Monument, and the Antenna. The Kiosk was primed black, painted silver, and will now be detailed and weathered. Depending on how that turns out, I will choose how to paint the Monument. I am thinking a metallic statue, but I may change my mind. I am also not sure how I want the screen to look. I am tempted to make it a BSOD though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Objectives.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	16802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kiosk Objective.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	16803
    "Tothe" rhymes with "cloth."

Veteran-Sergeant

Front right: Attempt to build Killa Kan from Zerboz sphere. Turned out looking too big to be a kan. Will run as one anyway. Just needs base and paint.

Front left: Deff Dread built from Zerboz sphere after Kan experiment above. Treads instead of legs because treads are awesome. Still needs another gun and more detailing/bulk. I am told by facebook users that the treads are from a multimac set. I got them in a box of orks and bitz, and they already showed evidence of previous glue.

Back right: The Deff Dread posted above.

Back left, almost out of frame: The far-too-spindly legs for which I need to find a new use. Too little for a Kan, maybe good for a Cybork Warboss or Big Mek?

The knurled metal cylinders on all the models are thread inserts from a friend who works for a foundry.

Name:	dsc00113a.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	17882

Veteran-Sergeant

Well, I started painting the sphere kan, and took a bad picture with my cell phone:

Name:	killa can blue.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18643

I also started building a Warboss with Cybork Body and Mega Armor upgrades. Right arm is almost 100% GW aside from a couple small plasticard patches. Left arm is from a Mantic ogre and will get a power klaw from the old metal Killa Kan along with various armor bitz. The main body is mostly plasticard, junk, Killa Kan feet, and a Nob head that will eventually be enclosed with a plasticard jaw.

Name:	ork mega warboss cybork.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	18644

Chapter-Master

those kans are excellent
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Veteran-Sergeant

Primed. Many nooks and crannies that will require some brush work when I do my basecoating. My army will trend toward Blood Axes and Speed Freeks. This Boss will be of the Speed Freek variety, and will lead a crew of nobs into battle in a battlewagon eventually.

Name:	dsc00137.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	18679

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12