BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    Check out toughest girls in the galaxy, their models are not out yet but they have just done a kickstarter and they have a faction perfect for SOB.
    Second that one. Lots of character in the models, Iron Empire girls would probably be a good fit.

"and I can get beakies on eBay for less than $2 apiece
    You've been lucky; I've not seen them for anything like so good a price. "

I'm talking about the really old plastic ones that look like they're squatting and are smaller than normal Marines. The metal ones that are of the same scale are a lot more expensive, but you can find people unloading some really old armies cheaply. I got mine with an army that actually had the old deodorant-stick as-a-Predator, and everything was from the same time period.

I'm talking about the really old plastic ones that look like they're squatting and are smaller than normal Marines.
    So am I.

You've been very lucky.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

If you're looking for 5 models, eBay / BarterTown should work
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Toughest Girls in the Galaxy "Iron Empire" figures will make great Sisters' figures when they are available.

Throw in the Kurganovas' Soul Weavers for some Holy Weirdness. They even do Iron Empire Jet Girls for your fast attack choices.

The basic figures have ball joints to make them poseable too and the figures will come with a whole bunch of special and heavy weapons .

They do a great looking "Penitent Engine" too and Nuns on bikes for Allied Space Marine Scout Bikers.

Nertha will make an excellent, creepy Sister Celestine and is even available in an epic 54mm version.

Having said all of the above, the RRP for a full squad of 10 figures (one box of Troopers and another box of Command) would be $43 for Regular Troopers and $50 for Heavy Troopers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12