BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give every list he posts a 1, no explanation.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I already have.
    He got butthurt.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Ha, so what he is really saying is 'Stroke my ego by giving these lists high scores but don't dare offer friendly criticism because said ego can't cope'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Pretty much. He can't take criticism at all.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Iron Father

To be fair "The Girl" has given warnings. It's not like he's doing anything against forum regulations, it's just he's not willing to engage and debate his lists. I really think the best thing to do is to stop taking the bait and ignore him. Either he will get bored and bugger off, or maybe make his posts and lists a bit more interesting and open to discussion. Either way I'm done with his posts. They don't interest me.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Half a dozen Stoats, and not a weasel more.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

Hmmmm, I'm afraid to say the young man in question could be on the "naughty list" I'd hate to have to deliver coal to him this year.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Hmmmm, I'm afraid to say the young man in question could be on the "naughty list" I'd hate to have to deliver coal to him this year.
    Bloody Hell Santa! Look old man, no word of a lie. My 6 year old gibbon is into Egyptology in a big way. Well too much. I came home to find out he has AN EYE OF HORUS on one of his jackets. As he is clearly now to be rendered Excommunicate Traitoris then no presents for him.

But Deady you are quite correct and mature as ever - he could just be ignored without snidey comments. But I hope the girl has told him to simmer down. Or maybe BoLS with 30k registered users will be like GW now it is big - have a propensity to ignore majority customer desires as and when it suits.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Bloody Hell Santa! Look old man, no word of a lie. My 6 year old gibbon is into Egyptology in a big way. Well too much. I came home to find out he has AN EYE OF HORUS on one of his jackets. As he is clearly now to be rendered Excommunicate Traitoris then no presents for him.
    Coal it is
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Maybe your son is just a squarebaser and destined to play Tomb Kings. You know, they say that if you're a squarebaser, you're born that way. It's your job to love and accept your son, not in spite of playing Warhammer Fantasy, but because of it. I have some websites I can send you to.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast