BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ooh, nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

it was the last fairy gift that changed the spell to sleep instead of death, while Maleficent's spell in the preview it was worded into a sleep like death.

I think the way you have to go into the movie is how American history changes in high school from college. You get what people wanted to happen in a positive spin to a more objective look at what really happened.

although I think this version is more on what maleficent though what happened instead of what really happened. if they decide to do an objective what really happened it would be cool. if we get her side than we will get her biases as well.

it's like American history of Woodrow Wilson. American history books paint him as a champion of women's rights while what really happened is that women hand to fight for those rights and got him to eventually support them. kind of like the Lincoln thing of liberating slaves in the south, but allowing the north to maintain slavery.

Christopher Columbus would probably be the best example.

Anyway hope y'all go see the movie over the weekend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234