BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Can't workout howto pring the eBook reader one I'll play around with mobi later...
    the ebook is not DRM protected so printing it was fairly easy. I downloaded [URL="http://calibre-ebook.com/"]Calibre[/URL] and used that to print to PDF. I already had adobe acrobat installed though, so if you don't have a PDF program you might need that as well. Also, there is no copyright issue. The usage rights of the ebook allow for 1 hardcopy to be printed.

First-Captain

What I am hearing so far is all I have to do is pick up my grey knight book and be aware of the new gear and rules and I can run inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Melon-neko View Post
    the ebook is not DRM protected so printing it was fairly easy. I downloaded [URL="http://calibre-ebook.com/"]Calibre[/URL] and used that to print to PDF. I already had adobe acrobat installed though, so if you don't have a PDF program you might need that as well. Also, there is no copyright issue. The usage rights of the ebook allow for 1 hardcopy to be printed.
    Why if the eBooks aren't DRM protected haven't they brought out a PDF version?

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    What I am hearing so far is all I have to do is pick up my grey knight book and be aware of the new gear and rules and I can run inquisition.
    Nope there are enough changes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    I seem to remember a story where an Inquisitor arrives at Fenris with a fleet and threatens action against the wolves. Stuff may or may not have gone down, but ultimately the Inq went away.
    That was Darkhammer backed up by the GKs.

Are you inferring that Grimmer is too stupid to tell the difference between different Inquisitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
    Actually SW are rather friendly with some Inquisitors. Grimnar's life was saved by one, in the SW books staring Ragnar.

Have to say I'm glad ya'lls reviews. Now I just have to figure out which one do I get for my Kindle Fire and Aneroid phone.
    If you buy through Digital Editions you get both eBook AND Mobi...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819