BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

If people are living that far in the past they won't notice the difference while Battling for the Farm.

Chapter-Master

That's a fair point magickbk, one of the reasons I enjoy this hobby is because it is one of the few things that can get me away from a computer for a while

I am intrigued about this Inquisition codex though. I assume it will have no new models, so I guess it will (like the sisters one) use stuff already in the range. What inquisition models already exist? is there enough for all 5 force org slots? I don't really know that much about that particular range of models.

Librarian

Why is it your living in the stone age if you dont want to buy a crappy ipad version? me i have a laptop a nice shiny galaxy smart phone and i still wont buy the iphone version of a digital print version i want a hard back book i want a physical item for my money. I am excited by a inquisition book but annoyed that it is once again in digital before its in print. its annoying

I think that it will be a micro-Codex to technically fill out an Allies Chart:
    HQ - Senior Inquisitor w/ flexible Retinue
    Elite - Imperial Assassin / DCAs
    Troops - basic Retinue
    Fast - deepstriking Arco-Flagellants / Combat Servitors
    Heavy - Veterans / Gun-Servitors

I'm not sure I see Jump Packs or Bikes, but a handful of Inquistors leading a half-dozen Retinues packed with dudes? Yeah, definitely.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Deathwatch kill teams could fill up spaces in FOC. And yeah, I wish it was book first digital later, really annoying me these new eVersions. That's being said from someone who has all the eReader and regular access to computer.Book just feels better.

The problem is that Deathwatch is completely covered by Codex: Space Marines via Librarian & Sternguard, so no Codex required.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Chaplain

I think its more likely you will see Inquisitors be a HQ option with a retinue similar to existing command squads with the option to select troops from Space Marines(Deathwatch), Grey Knights, or Adepta Soritas depending or the Ordos selected, possibly 1+ unit of storm troopers counts as troops as a default option as well. Then is able to ally with any other imperium army. Assassins remaining as an Elite option etc...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

well, its not going to have anything in it thats not already got a model. so its going to be very limited in scope.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Battle-Brother

Earlier this summer, I read a rumor of someone describing a plastic sprue spied at GW that contained an inquisitor and henchmen. The sprues were attributed to the Inquisitor skirmish game. Does anyone else remember reading this? With the announcement of the Inquisition codex, I was looking for this rumor again.
    Last edited by Fortunato; 10-29-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SON OF ROMULOUS View Post
    Why is it your living in the stone age if you dont want to buy a crappy ipad version? me i have a laptop a nice shiny galaxy smart phone and i still wont buy the iphone version of a digital print version i want a hard back book i want a physical item for my money. I am excited by a inquisition book but annoyed that it is once again in digital before its in print. its annoying
    There will be an ePub version that works just fine on Android. And those that really want can print it themselves from PC or a local print shop.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast