BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

I find it most interesting that this will be the first supplemental codex that includes unit entries and possibly even a force org chart.

Librarian

As a self confessed Inquisition (specifically Ordos Xenos) fanboy, I have to say that, in my own personal and long considered opinion on this matter...

OMFG!!!!!!!!! ITSABOUTTIMEICANTWAITFORTHISIVEBEENWWANTINGTHISFOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, that is all.
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me View Post
    As a self confessed Inquisition (specifically Ordos Xenos) fanboy, I have to say that, in my own personal and long considered opinion on this matter...

OMFG!!!!!!!!! ITSABOUTTIMEICANTWAITFORTHISIVEBEENWWANTINGTHISFOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, that is all.
    Your restraint is very much admired

I feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuatara View Post
    Your restraint is very much admired

I feel the same way.
    Emperor's mercy, Is this real life?

Just_Me Three Times Over

Possibly, though proably not, related, it looks like a bunch of metal Grey Knights Inquisition minis, the ones I noticed being the female inquisitors, are gone from the GK HQ listing. More likely than not they were just retired or they finally ran out...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    Possibly, though proably not, related, it looks like a bunch of metal Grey Knights Inquisition minis, the ones I noticed being the female inquisitors, are gone from the GK HQ listing. More likely than not they were just retired or they finally ran out...
    Or maybe this eCodex is going to be accompanied by some real life model releases?
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Or maybe this eCodex is going to be accompanied by some real life model releases?
    huh, wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth for sisters, totally buy it
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    huh, wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth for sisters, totally buy it
    It would be less of a kick if this really is an ally codex. Sad as it might be, I think that the Sisters will see a lot more play if their main strength (huge blocks of bolter-wielding infantry that you can selectively buff with acts of faith) were backed up with some tastier HQ and Elites choices. Imagine if your three Troops choices were ten-woman squads of Sisters tooling around in rhinos, and you had some dominions with meltas for Fast Attack, and a command squad with condemnor boltguns as your main HQ. And now imagine that they are backed up by an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor who is a psyker, who has brought with him a retinue of Grey Knights? It'll be like the old days!
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

honestly, i'd go sisters if I had some plastics, even just the basic box....
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast