BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Fly Lord

Default New North Africa book is Awesome!

I just saw the new North Africa campaign book, which replaces the old "Afrika" one.

It is a real monster of a campaign book. Its hardcover and about the size of the main FoW rulebook. Full color throughout, with the new style army list layouts and unit descriptions. A much more impressive book than even Fortress Europe is.

Its a real step forward compared to the old one, and the upcoming "Eastern Front" book is apparently getting the same treatment, replacing the old "Ostfront" book.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	297  
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Scout

I do indeed like the new North Afrika book, although my Motor Company suddenly became a Italy list rather than Afrika. My only complaint is that they skimped on the painting section. The older book had more content for painting then the newer book.

I have also seen the new Eastern Front book just yesterday, it looks just as good.

Veteran-Sergeant

AWESOME! Just ordered my copy and waiting for it in the mail.
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

I hadn't realized the North Africa book was already so old, I only just started FoW and picked up a copy of North Africa about a week ago when the free 3rd edition rulebook deal was going.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Grovel View Post
    I hadn't realized the North Africa book was already so old, I only just started FoW and picked up a copy of North Africa about a week ago when the free 3rd edition rulebook deal was going.
    I don't think North Africa is due for a revisit quite yet... Check the post date on BigRed's original post. This was from November of 2009. So your current North Africa book should be good for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by GrogDaTyrant View Post
    I don't think North Africa is due for a revisit quite yet... Check the post date on BigRed's original post. This was from November of 2009. So your current North Africa book should be good for quite awhile.
    Being completely new to FoW and the fact that they don't seem to make mention how old any given book is it's hard to tell how long the turnaround time is for each book.

I'm still happy with the book in any case, as most of what interested me from WW2 was in the North African theatre - I just hope that it's not going to be dissadvantaged when compared with newer books written with 3rd edition in mind.

Default differin lamisil

I prefer herbal products as they are safer. These Indian ones are great. [url=http://lebrisa.com/]differin acne treatment[/url]
    This could ruin any life but not ours , because you can take [url=http://kinkyboi.com]buy lamisil online[/url] for anti-fungal
    Last edited by gerritmuk; 03-16-2012 at 03:31 PM.