BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Armies of Renown

Tucked away in the new release section of this month's WD was the announcement that GW is collecting together the last 12 armies of the month articles and releasing them as a book, with some unpublished content. I'm just wondering whether anyone on here would actually buy this. Clearly GW thinks there is some demand but I don't understand why anyone would want to buy a book filled with pictures of other peoples models.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

First-Captain

No.

I love looking at other peoples armies, but then, I've bought all the White Dwarf issues with these in, so, yeah, whats the point? If this kind of thing was a free ebook, then I'd be all over it and so would a lot of people, encouraging people to buy new armies and maybe getting new people to see how cool a full army can look when its all painted up.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    ...GW is collecting together the last 12 armies of the month articles and releasing them as a book, ...
    I can think of exactly 12 people that will buy this.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

They put FW stuff on the main cover. Storm Eagle does not belong to Blood Angels.((