BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Space Marines: Bikes with those stupid square section wheels!
    Space Wolves: Ragnar Black Mane ever ones favourite space wolf hammered flat.
    Blood Angels: Mephiston for the same reason as Black Mane... looks like he has been squashed with a size 15 boot.
    Dark Angels: OK so this one would fit in any Marine section but Captain in Terminator armour. He is tiny compared to normal terminators and looks stupid leading The Death Wing to war.
    Grey Knights: All the assassins. There either flat, static or in stupid poses. In some cases all three!
    Chaos Marines: Kharn is static when he should be charging.
    Chaos Daemons: Blood Thirster because he looks so badly dated with those great big hands and huge blunt teeth.
    Tyranids: Genestealer there so iconic thanks to space hulk I feel they need a better model... and stronger rules on side note.
    Necrons: C'tan shard of the Deceiver really stands out to me as a totally pump model.
    Eldar: All the Phoenix Lords. They should be the amazing but like Ragnar and Mephiston old moulding techniques make them look flat and boring.
    Dark Eldar: Drazhar... Master of blades... does not seem to be holding swords!
    Orks: Er none... I like them all!
    Imperial Guard: Leman Russ X 10. The tank is tiny and the turret is too small!
    Tau: Vespids... Oh what a nice model I've designed... there is just a little something missing... Brian pass me that hammer whack whack whack. That’s better nice and flat.
    Adepta Sororita: Uriah Jacobus whack flat!

There are of course lots that need a re-work but these seem some of the worst to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Throatpunch View Post
    Adepta Sororita: All.
    This.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

as an Ork player....one thing to add.....THE BUGGY.....its third edition, and just plain wrong

Orks - Trakks and Buggies. They needs them to look proper Orky! Oh, and whilst we're on it, Deffkoptas. Not that the old Black Reach ones aren't nice, just that you can't readily get them anymore!

Marines and Eldar - The Bikes. Oh god they need the bikes redoing!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Greater Daemons....all of them......badly...
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Librarian

Mephiston, Dante, all greater daemons.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

DAEMONS greater daemons
    CHAOS skull lord (or whatever hes called just no), all named characters, havocs
    ELDAR aspect units and the phoenix lords, guardians, bikes
    IMPERIAL catachan jungle fighters, vostroyans, creed, pask,nork vets stormtroopers, ogryns, ratlings, rough riders, seargeant harker, special weapons, artilary box,
    GREYK castelean crow, inquisitorial henchmen, assassins
    BLANGELS named characters(excluding lemartes)
    DANGELS azreal belial(his armour is too skinny) samael
    MARINES calgar, gold templars guy, tigarus, teletermies(just no) what were they thinking
    NECRONS bikes, scythe, warriors, flayed ones, all hqs,
    NIDS biovores mycetic spore.....
    ORKS buggies, old zogwart (needs model),deffcoptas with options
    TAU battlesuits(standard ones) ethereals,vespids, kroot
    WOLVES all HQs/characters (lukas the trickster WTF?)
    SOB plastic plastic plastic plastic plastic

Orks: Trakks and Buggies, Mega nobz, flash gitz coz I hate kit bashing these :<

Shas'o

Greater daemons. They don't fit with the new models, and as soon as they come out with new ones I'll have a daemon army.

Then berzerkers.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Ku'gath
    Skarbrand
    GUO
    big plastic daemons

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast