BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 223 of 276 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2758

Oooh nice
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

[img][/img]
    [img][/img]

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Cosplaying is a horrible experience, until you're at the convention and people tell you your outfit is awesome, then it's an awesome experience. Then you get back to the hotel and suddenly realise the back pain caused by carrying a 1.2 meter Chainsword around all day. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Yep, or when the trousers fit when you ordered them but not three months later when you go to the con and an hour in to your eight hour day you rip the seam standing up and spend the day with your arse hanging out

Banned

Bumi the doge goes to AnimeFest.

Chaplain

How much does Bumi like a con? Really? Come on, new smells, new humans, and ALL ZE PETTINZ!

There's a couple of shots in there where you can almost see and hear Bumi doing his best Austin Powers "YAAAAH BAAABY."
    C'est la vie. C'est l'amour. Cela est une pomme de terre.

Hi, when the topic is about cosplay, I always thought about Anime. I usually remember what I heard from my niece that the characters to be worth seeing are Sailor Moon Crystal, Love Stage, Hanayamata, Glasslip and Barakamon before. I actually like their colorful attires being used by cosplayers. My fave costume is Sailor Moon.

Chapter-Master

How about a dead lily, a snape and a baby Harry?

Perfect lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!