BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 143 of 276 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2758
    Banned

Ooh, very nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Luminara and Barriss? Thankfully I've been binging my way through that show lately, excellently done outfits!
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

First-Captain

wow that Xena and Calisto cosplays are quite on the mark, the others, mehh not so good....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    Luminara and Barriss? Thankfully I've been binging my way through that show lately, excellently done outfits!
    Yup and yup.

I just finished Season Five and am now experiencing the immense sadness of not getting to see any of the awesome story arcs that were dotted around come to a close.

Seriously, Maul, Ahsoka and Ventress are just left hanging, not to mention that I want to see how Anakin and Obi-wan handle things from here. At least Maul is getting a comic series to close off his arc, I guess. Hell, it was getting damn interesting after Sidious himself shows up to fight!

But no, Disney done gone cancelled it...

There's the sort of season six coming on DVD, The Lost Missions but as far as I know it doesn't touch on Ahsoka. Ventress is getting a novel next year based on what was going to be a story arc revolving around her in season six too so that's something to look forward to. Not sure about Maul. The Sidious fight is amazeballs, also funny watching it with people who have no idea about Sidious = Palpatine. I think in season 4 my mother was all 'I don't like him, he's shady. I bet he is corrupt' which I thought was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    There's the sort of season six coming on DVD, The Lost Missions but as far as I know it doesn't touch on Ahsoka. Ventress is getting a novel next year based on what was going to be a story arc revolving around her in season six too so that's something to look forward to. Not sure about Maul. The Sidious fight is amazeballs, also funny watching it with people who have no idea about Sidious = Palpatine. I think in season 4 my mother was all 'I don't like him, he's shady. I bet he is corrupt' which I thought was hilarious.
    I think they did Palpatine's sinister undertones so damn well in that show. The political plays he pretended to not want but deem necessary, like increasing Clone production, showed clever cunning on his part.

I'll look out for that Ventress novel alongside the Maul comics. She's an awesome anti-hero.

Banned