BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 127 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2758
    Chapter-Master

well technically soarin' as I had purple hair and a matching tail, but I was quite new to the fandom then so labelled it generic wonderbolt.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

To think all it would need is some apple pie to complete that outfit. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Kawaiishy.

Just received the first part of my Cadian Sergeant outfit from my friend who's handy with fiberglass and resin:
    [URL=http://s148.photobucket.com/user/coffeegrunt/media/WP_20140830_20_30_52_Pro.jpg.html][/URL]

It's a little unwieldy as he accidentally made it to Space Marine dimensions. I'll hopefully be getting a Bolt Pistol from him in October, then the Flak Armour in the new year. This'll be a fun outfit for the cons!

Banned

Asari:

Joker and Jack:

(Shep must be dancing nearby)

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    Asari are great, purple asari mask seam isn't as disguised as green asaris but still fantastic. Jack and Joker are perfect.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

The Asari were roomates [URL="http://perilunesky.tumblr.com/post/96167577717/241-365-mah-roommates-project365-asari"]with a BioWare writer[/URL]. Same Jack from earlier

Nifty, and I thought she looked familiar, but I just assumed 'cos she was cosplaying Jack lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!