BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 154 of 276 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2758
    Banned

Ooh very nice! Toph is wonderful, Yue's great, and especially Azula but especially the Kyoshi Warrior

Yep, Kyoshi warrior with her fancy silk over tunics and whatnot grumble grumblegrumble fancy silk grumble fancy your silk grumble...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

[URL="http://hopefully-happy.tumblr.com/post/72522018599/flawless-asami-cosplay"]Asami Sato[/URL]
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Same cosplayer:

Oooh!

This reminds me. Off to the SciFi weekender this year!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I've got to say, a lot of these, I have absolutely know idea who they are. Sort of random wench in furs or a robe. Or a furry robe. Staring wistfully and/or coyly at the camera with some artfully applied make up.

What's wrong with cosplaying something that takes a trifle of effort like a power armoured looney or a death star gunner?

mumble mumble.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Or a Death Star.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Sort of like this (but a death star would be cool)

I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I've got to say, a lot of these, I have absolutely know idea who they are.
    So what you're saying is you have nothing to add, but we should listen to what you have to say anyway?

Sort of random wench in furs or a robe. Or a furry robe. Staring wistfully and/or coyly at the camera with some artfully applied make up.
    'Wench'? Classy. Why not just call her a whore and be done with it? I mean, how dare they want to just dress as their favourite characters, right? How dare they have the audacity to like something you've never heard of?

You know, the ignorance you wear like a blanket is not a virtue. Nor is belittling others for a perceived lack of artistry; the 'wistful'/'coy' looks are as much a part of the characters as the 'I'm doing a painful s***!' grimace that every bellend cosplaying as Wolverine pulls. You openly admit you have no idea what they're doing and yet you still felt like you knew enough to comment.
    Last edited by YorkNecromancer; 01-03-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO