BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 235 of 276 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2758

Seventh Sister, don't know who the cosplayer is. Might be an official Disney thing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

10/10, definitely looks significantly more competent than the 5th Brother. :P

Also:

Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Adawble!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

[URL="http://superheroesincolor.tumblr.com/post/133529803045/gamora-cosplay-by-maki-rolls-chop-shop"]Comic Gamora cosplay[/URL]

Banned

Avatar Kyoshi by [URL="http://sweetjegus.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay"]sweetjegus[/URL]

Ooh very nice.

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Lol, nice.

First-Captain

too true to be nice imo :P
    She's the one character from the old EU that I really hope they keep at least a variation of for the new movies. Few others would be nice as well, like Thrawn, but mainly Mara.
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    too true to be nice imo :P
    She's the one character from the old EU that I really hope they keep at least a variation of for the new movies. Few others would be nice as well, like Thrawn, but mainly Mara.
    spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoilerspoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoilerspoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoilerspoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoilerspoiler spoiler spoiler

Amen. She is still a possibility. There is soooo much story missing from Episode VII that she could still be included, even as reference to earlier events.

It's just a willingness for the writers and producers to deal with it that is needed.
    Last edited by Charistoph; 12-26-2015 at 09:59 AM.