BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

But where is Booga?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

#majestic
    yes it is...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yey for the Hero(ine) of Time!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

For the ghibli fans out there

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Lol ^_^

Accidental cosplay;

My mom and I went for a walk in town today as I was having a good day. I got tired and was sitting on a comfy chair in NEW LOOK while my mom was looking for shoes. This little girl kept staring at me and whispering to her mom and I was feeling all ¬ . ¬; hmmm

After a while, as her mom was looking at shoes this little girl came over to me and asked me why I wasn’t at the dream house… > . < naturally I was all ‘Sorry…’ and she proceeded to ask me where barbie was and Teresa… and said she liked all the weird faces I always made… … then it dawned on me this little girl thought I was Nikki from [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Or-szK6QL4"]Barbie Life in the dream house[/URL]… which I knew because I always use her gifs as emotions on tumblr. So I made a few faces for her.

Then she asked what I was doing… so I whispered ‘I am not meant to be here, but I am getting new shoes for Barbie because her wardrobe is so big she won’t be able to find her brightest pink ones in time to see Ken tomorrow… we walked for days… then I decided to buy a new pair and give to her… but it’s a secret!’

She was so happy, she turned around and said ‘Mom, it is Nikki!’ and ran away… and her mom smiled at me and they left.

And I was all, T - T … now this little girl thinks barbie gets her shoes from New Look.

Banned

Intentional cosplay by [URL="http://graceydarling.deviantart.com/"]GraceyDarling[/URL]:

Unintentional cosplay story is awesome, intentional cosplay is also awesome.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://van-tallis.tumblr.com/post/72606741344/sakafai-incredible-extreme-cosplay-called"]Doing it right...[/URL]

I shall have to get a pet bear.

Princess Deadpool:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

No thats an ewok... silly fake geek girls