BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 42 of 276 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Last edited by eldargal; 01-19-2014 at 12:37 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I was gonna say 'why so many Ivy, Harley and Catwoman?'

Then I realised.....not exactly a massive amount of choice for girly cosplay using female characters.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I was gonna say 'why so many Ivy, Harley and Catwoman?'

Then I realised.....not exactly a massive amount of choice for girly cosplay using female characters.
    They are also really, really popular with female fans. You have Harley Quinn who does whatever the hell she wants and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks of her apart from the Joker and is wild and weird like girls are told we shouldn't be. Poison Ivy is a badass who is also sexy and smart and Catwoman skilled, brave and highly independent. All three put themselves first and are extremely independent (even Harley in her own way) and they all have an element of defying gender roles which is very refreshing.

Plus I also like them a lot so I tend to post more. But isn't much of a bias, even Paul Dini commented that half the cosplayers in some magazine spread were Harley and Poison Ivy.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    very nice indeed

working on some sort of trench run joke >.>
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Stay on target?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

*Flails excitedly*
    Want want want want!

Chapter-Master

Yes the Imperial females look good, but so do the rebels

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness