BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 276 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    all male characters should be gender swapped
    True.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Best Assassins Creed cosplay ever except for the ones with women.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ugh. I am seriously green with envy with people that coordinated. Just yesterday I managed to spill my coffee, drop my stapler (more like hurl it across my desk), knock a bunch of papers all over the floor, and lost the nose piece to my glasses.

Admittedly a bad day, but not horribly out of the ordinary either.

I wonder if there are people who teach that or if it is something you have to learn by trying it. It's something I'd like to have a shot at, maybe with two or three sports bras more than usual.

Chapter-Master

I think you start by practising jumping off the planters in your local town centre and work upwards...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

you start by watching a load of episodes of Mr T's Worlds Craziest Fools to see how it is not done.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Only the French could possibly turn running away into an art.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

It's the french martial art.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

And this is how the vast, vast majority of Free Runners actually look when doing it.

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks