BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 52 of 276 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I wonder if there are people who teach that or if it is something you have to learn by trying it. It's something I'd like to have a shot at, maybe with two or three sports bras more than usual.
    There are. Tempest Freerunning Academy (Los Angeles) has been showcased on YouTube-based geek media a couple times in the past year or so. I can't imagine they're literally the only places you can learn parkour or freerunning in a structured environment.

Chapter-Master

Just don't start with this

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Best cat cosplay ever.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Dude, parkour is easy. You just have to have three things:
    1. Situational Awareness
    2. Good cardio
    3. Confidence in your own abilities
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I always thought parkour was related to macrame.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Fantastic Captain Marvel cosplay by BelleChere:

Banned

Fraya Willia's [URL="http://www.therpf.com/f24/femshep-n7-armor-valkyrie-rifle-omniblade-mass-effect-3-a-159296/"]incredible Commander Shepard build[/URL] - and it's not even finished yet!

Holy hell that is amazing!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

Fraya Willia's [URL="http://www.therpf.com/f24/femshep-n7-armor-valkyrie-rifle-omniblade-mass-effect-3-a-159296/"]incredible Commander Shepard build[/URL] - and it's not even finished yet!
    is this real Co-play, it looks so much like a CGI image to me.....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Nope, it's for realsies, check the link. I think the mark of a truly great cosplay outfit is if it looks like it stepped out of a screenshot.