BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FOC = Force Orgaisation Chart (the number of HQ, Troops, Elites, etc you can take in a force). Up to 2000pts you can only take one FOC; over 2000pts you can give two FOCs (sorry, Gotthammer beat me to the "you'll go blind" joke).

To OP(original poster) Orks can ally with the Dread Mob list from Forge world, so they can ally with themselves and you can have 2 warbosses and a mek or 3 meks or whatever (if you so want) plus an extra elite troops fast n heavy(this is very good) Chaos also have a few chaotic forge world lists they can ally with and i do believe Necrons can do this as well. Eldar cant ally Iyanden but they can ally Corsairs, but really do Eldar need allies?)

Librarian

At 2000 you can have 2 primary detatchments 2 allied detatchments at under 2k you can have 1 primary and one allied detatchment taken from a suppliment or another codex.

Chaplain

The Black Legion supplement can ally with Codex Chaos Space Marines.

FOUR HELL-TURKEYS FOR THE WIN!

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oni View Post
    The Black Legion supplement can ally with Codex Chaos Space Marines.

FOUR HELL-TURKEYS FOR THE WIN!
    Sure, not sure what you are going to win first though: the game or a swift kick to the #$%#$

So basically you cant do it, but you can bend the rules TO do it. So In that case I will just let him do it to start with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Touch View Post
    I had a game this weekend and my friend had 3 HQ choices 3 troops and 3 heavy's all from the same codex (CSM) he said he can do this as he can ally with the same army as hes playing.
    he's prob right but there is nothing in the rules about this and I was thinking some army's would not do this ( I play orks) there would not be 2 different war boss controlling the army as im sure one would not let the other control hes troops ( even though you can pick 2 with normal hq choices)

So
    does this mean I can also have 3 HQ choices if I roll 3 x ten grot mobs? I would like a warboss weird boy and big mek ...but it does seem like hes bending the rules a bit
    He's being cheesy and stupid! Tell your friend he sucks and that you no longer want to play with him. If he is bending that way, I wonder what else he is warping?

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Touch View Post
    So basically you cant do it, but you can bend the rules TO do it. So In that case I will just let him do it to start with lol
    It's not bending the rules, you have to meet certain criteria to do it. But if your going to let him abuse the rule system then you should follow his lead. Do the same. Post us what models you have and I'm sure some of us here could suggest a list you could use to curb stomp him a lesson and wipe the smile off his face.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

lots of Ork nob warbikers, what im confused with lol i just started a new thread about it as the one is changing from the original question. i am prob over time going to get some stormboys a komandos to go with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12