BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Battle Systems sci-fi modular terrain - perfect for Infinity

Hi,

I just wanted to bring to you guys' attention a kickstarter for terrain being run by Battle Systems Limited. Historically they've done a very good range of download and print papercraft terrain, and they've now launched a cardstock, fully modular, pre-printed system that looks great, seems to represent great value for money, and is perfect for sci-fi games such as Infinity. Want to play scenarios inside space ships/bases? Then this is the stuff for you, but it could equally be used to create industrial external structures complete with gangways linking them.

Take a look - the kickstarter has already funded, they are already tooled and ready to go.

[url]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-systemstm-sci-fi-modular-terrain[/url]

Very interesting. I could see this for playing at home. Leaving this at a LGS would scare the hell out of me since it is cardstock. Nice little side project I might delve into though. Cheers for more people bringing this group to light.
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

Some nice looking stuff there