BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Pretty much yup.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Last edited by The Girl; 11-12-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The fact is anyone whining about a Kickstarte not being in their currency is being silly, regardless of nation. Having said that I think Kickstarter really should have an option to change the displayed currency into your local currency at least for pledge levels.
    Last edited by The Girl; 11-12-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Occuli Imperator

[sarcasm]This is the message board of USA![/sarcasm]

The ability to convert to local currency would be nice. Ah well what can you do?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Just 2 more days to close, and it only pulled $250k?

I think I'm going to wait and see what happens retail this time next year.

Still, it looks like WarZone is at least partially shipped, so that's a good thing.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

First-Captain

I've waited to the last minute....but I'm in

Skipped it. Tho they got quite the bounce at the end.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't mind the predatorette, but it's really galling that in a franchise shaped by female protagonists the only woman is a stretch goal. Plus the huge breasts are a little silly.

Edit: to be fair to them, that is the established image. Google' female predator' if you want a ton images of alien breasts.
    Agreed. Badass female marines that are an organic part of the setting rather than seemingly forced on the viewer is iconic to Aliens. Even at 10 years old I dug that.

I won't pitch in until I see a rad example.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234