BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Scout

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGroganX View Post
    Teh lol. Needs more grots...... if playing with orks has taught me anything, it's that you need more grots. Bout 90 should do the trick. And 3 squads of 5 stormboyz too. They will fully be awesome.
    I smell the start of the new broken tournament list.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Moniker View Post
    they can be if you play them right.

also, if i remember correctly (i could very well be wrong) big meks can only take one option really, because they replace their weapon with the choice (KFF, skorcha, slugga etc.) so i dont believe you can take all 3, but i could be wrong.

and i agree with what someone said above, cut some points out of the lootas and take more boys and kans
    Read your Codex, please.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

first AV 14 is not a crutch, its part of the game. some armys have no problem (heavy melta gaurd) with them others cant scratch side armour(swarm tyranids) . this just means you need to build a well rounded army that can deal with any thing.

second nob bikers are the **** but the gaurd codex proves that they can be delt with.

third chaos is actully the best in close combat, thats if you look at the units and buff correctly.

and you can never waste points on a land raider, thats upsurd. but you can teleport you terminators in deep strike or you can use the librarian as suggested but with both of these options you pop up and can not move or assault sure you can shoot but next turn shooty termies will either be shot to death or assaulted first by a eliet killy unit(nob bikers, honour guards, vangaurd, other termies). if you pack you termies in a LR you move full speed (12") spill out (2") and assualt (6") thats going to give you a twenty inch assualt with some of the BEST assualt units in the game, to date! TH SS and thats win!

i will admit it is hard to deal with land raiders, as i too am an ork player but in no way do i think its an unfair game! its a challange-Learn to deal with it.

and dude change your quote at the bottom of your post it makes you sound like a douche bag. and try to sound less cocky!

most of the advice here is god but some people are posting utter rubbish.

tankbustas are the worst unit in the ork codex

you dont need that many grots in wagons elessar, grots can capture home objectives whilst your boys wipe the enemy off theirs.

AV 14 can be good so back to topic

nob bikers correctly fitted can be the single most devastating unit in the game, the most comp ork lists should almost always have them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
    Read your Codex, please.
    this from a guy claiming that S7 can destroy AV14?

In my ork list I do have a 5man nob biker squad, 4klaws and a painboy.
    I dont think its over powering but it helps!

I hope this king kid plans on going to BoLSCon so he can pit his mec orks against my MOONS!

I can't tell if Elessar wants someone to call him out on this or just keep messing with all the people taking him seriously. Too late, either way! Good show.

I think this is caledl baiting guys

Big Mek's lose the slugga, if they take the KFF. FYI.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast