BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Flyer Formations?

Hey all. I just picked up two Storm Talons and one Storm Raven to form a flyer formation. Now I know I saw this formation somewhere and it had the picture of it in Ultramarine colors and I believe it had the rules for that formation. Anyone remember what I'm talking about? It was pretty recently and I can't find it anywhere. Any help??

Thanks!!

Damnos has rules for a formation of three Stormravens (Stormsurge Strike Wing), but nothing with Stormtalons in it...

I think what you are thinking of is the Adeptus Astartes Storm Wing, which is a boxset coming out next weekend. I don't think it has any special rules but it does save you £20.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Damnos has rules for a formation of three Stormravens (Stormsurge Strike Wing), but nothing with Stormtalons in it...

I think what you are thinking of is the Adeptus Astartes Storm Wing, which is a boxset coming out next weekend. I don't think it has any special rules but it does save you £20.
    Cool. I hope they eventually come out with rules for this formation. I've been sitting on a rather large Ultramarine Army that I began collecting a couple of years ago. I was only buying well painted units. It's grown in size to a Apocalypse size army and never been fielded. I may need to pickup one or two of the new units, but I think I'm pretty well set for Vanilla marines at this point