BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: 'Ello all

Talking 'Ello all

Okay, where to start. I suppose Hi would be a good one. Good got that out of the way, now to get down to the real meat of the introduction. My main interests are reading, computer gaming, and of course, wargaming. I play many wargames, mainly warhammer, but I grew up with historical wargaming. In regards to the great money-stealer from across the irish sea, I play using the tau (my first army), Marines, Orks, Eldar, with a smattering of dark elder in between. I also play with the High elves( first WFB army) and the skaven. Been browsing the site for a while, usually because of interesting looking posts regarding articles over facebook. Really like some of the weekly blogs, especially goatboy. Hopefully that's al the interesting, or mildly interesting things about me, as I've probably waffled on long enough, and bored anyone who takes the time to read this to death.

Chapter-Master

Hello, come to the oubliette we have new tangents
    Books and computer games have been known to pop up...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard!

After 5 posts you can get enhanced privileges so you can start to do sightly more!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni