BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Default limits on posting armylists

Is there a way to limit the number of army lists an individual can post? like seriously i like Bols but come on.... every day i come on to look at the threads i check for new posts and if you move into the army list its the same pushing down threads that actually want imput.... just wants rates... Seriously i dont want to rate your lists i want to be able to talk to someone about their lists i want to have a back and forth i do not want to read you no changes only rate lists.... is that so hard i want to see lists for those who actually want to talk about their lists not your waste of everyone time rate only crap.
    Last edited by The Girl; 11-13-2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/faq.php?faq=termsmaster#faq_termsuse

+1 to this.
    Seemingly an endless stream of spam filled lists created just for power ratings of 1 to 10.
    Really? Any fool with an ounce of 40k knowledge, knows which units are uber powerful and that spamming the bejeesus out of them might be "awesome"!
    The fact that said person wants replies that are just a number from 1 t0 10 kind of defeats the purpose of having a forum to discuss stuff.

Occuli Imperator

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Lol. How do we get a 10?

Occuli Imperator

But seriously, I made a post awhile ago somewhere that I can't find that without some indication of how you intend to use the list and some idea of who you are playing or if it is an all-comers list there is little point.

Also if you I give a list a "rating" it is solely withing the environs that I play, also surely there needs to be some form of justification, which would be criticism/advice which has been requested not to include. So I don't know.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Lol. How do we get a 10?
    Wouldn't you like to know

Spamming army lists has got to be a violation of something.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Doesnt the song go: "i would do anything for love, but i wont do that"?

Or you could counter spam with meaningless ratings.

I rate this thread as 4.3029 Weasels.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I agree. I looked at the spammed requests for 'ratings' and thought without context, it is a pile of piffle. The quantity is also slightly vexing.

But then I thought we could either give it a serial ignoring, or alternately just all go on and put numbers in at random.

These numbers of course do not have to be between 1-10. Maybe he'll get the message?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast