BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Lol. Many giggles were caused by that suggestion MM.

Actually i seem to remember the said offender getting quite miffed with me for saying his lists were boring.
    Maybe we should all just reply "boring"?
    Last edited by Popsical; 11-13-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire to Glory View Post
    Spamming army lists has got to be a violation of something.
    Common decency, I don't know.

The trouble with spamming is sometimes it is quite thematic. If I am running a green tide, then I will be running as many mobz of 30 byz nob with pklaw bosspole, similiarly a DoA BA army spamming assault squads.

Though I do like taking a horde list without vehicles to face melta spam oh that melta really hurt, damn how am I going to replace that grot?!

I think if you have a unit that is very good at doing something then it is natural to have some level of redundancy, and if you have decided that unit X is the best at it then it makes sense to include multiple units of that type. Though some lists you look at them and go, well you've just picked the same unit several times, there really isn't much to say about it. Similiarly, when people start to post high points list, there really is no point in my Rate my 34k of BAs. As it has everything in it, to a less extreme version I think at 2,000 pt level this is also the case, though the ability to make allies has made this more interesting, but a single FoC at 2000pts should include enough of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Doesnt the song go: "i would do anything for love, but i wont do that"?
    Maybe it should be "but I wo'n't pay that"
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Or you could counter spam with meaningless ratings.

I rate this thread as 4.3029 Weasels.
    fool that is easily e^2 pinemartins.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

NOOB!

Everyone knows the correct conversion is 53.2094 Alpacas to 1 Pinemartin.

No wonder your zoo is in such a state!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Cirkey DM the price of Pinemartens has gone up I blame eurozone rodent fluctuation on a particularly vicious outbreak of hardened Deutschmark Coypu.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Indeed.

Ever since the Norwegian Lemming Mines closed down there's been rampant Seal inflation.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

...what kind of mad genius did I just read?
    the kind of discussion about ratings you just had would probably be one way to respond to what this thread was originally about by the way... anyone want to try?
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Occuli Imperator

Also watch out for painted stoats being passed off as pine martins. Seal inflation is just a seasonal problem and can be controlled with club stocks.

Well indeed.

Always look for the watermark on your Pinemarten.

Has anyone tried just politely suggesting stopping to the poster in question? In all likelihood it's simple enthusiasm and they don't know that people are pissed off. It's the Internet - no-can see you grimace or the groan in your voice when you reply. On the World Wide Web, everyone is autistic. This poster could be anyone from an eleven year old kid just discovered the hobby to your mum. Oftentimes, direct feedback is needed, not just hoping they happen across a thread where they will (probably to their surprise) find a lot of people complaining and making jokes about them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast