BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Who Most Deserves the Next Supplemental Codex?

Voters
303. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emperor's Children

24 7.92%
  • Iron Warriors

49 16.17%
  • World Eaters

26 8.58%
  • Alpha Legion

35 11.55%
  • Thousand Sons

68 22.44%
  • Word Bearers

21 6.93%
  • Night Lords

51 16.83%
  • Death Guard

29 9.57%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Which Chaos Legion Most Deserves the Next Supplemental Codex?

With Black Legion out there's only 8 choices...

Emperor's Children
    Night Lords
    Iron Warriors
    World Eaters
    Alpha Legion
    Word Bearers
    Thousand Sons
    Death Guard

Pick your poison ladies and gentlemen - and tell us WHY!

It could be awesome fluff, it could be potential rules, maybe appearance...
    Last edited by Bigred; 11-14-2013 at 03:47 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Iron Father

I went with the Iron Warriors. Personally I would like to see all of them get their own books. But if the rumours of supplements specific to each of the chaos gods is true then that could cover many of the legions. Alpha Legion, Nightlords both aren't loyal to anyone god but for me I would like to see Iron Warriors. I would give them a buffed Tech Marine HQ and what every Chaos marine player should have. Hammernators. Basilisks would be a given too.
    Deathguard would be my second choice and after a really well written piece in a recent thread about Angron I now have more of an interest in the Worldeaters. But 1st choice is Iron Warriors.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Alpha Legion.

I want extra-sneaky CSM with lots of options for non-marine Operatives. I appreciate the return of Cultists in the current 'dex, but want more options for them.

I was pretty disappointed to see the Alpha Legion "showcased" in the current 'dex as an entirely generic CSM force. It was almost as bad as the way they were represented in Dawn of War.
    Last edited by zenjah; 11-14-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Correction: there are only eight choices, if you assume the next Chaos Marine Supplement will be a Legion one. It could be Red Corsairs...

But, anyway. I would very much like to see Iron Warriors get theirs. Especially if the Warsmith model could become legal again. Come on, servo-arms!

Next one won't be a legion but the Red Corsairs.

Librarian

Going blood for the blood god on this one like seriously they are a legion with alot of background to be filled in it would be a suppliment i would pay for. and honestly as faras power level goes for csm they suck my poor berserkers just don't stack up anymore i mean seriously when people go berseker light and its actually better thats appaling.

Banned

A hard one. I went with Alpha Legion, as I could only pick one, but Night Lords would be my second. They really don't have a lot of flavor in the current CSM book, and could use some help.

Librarian

my thing is give them all suppliments.... instead we get suppliment black legion... i thought that was the last 2 effing books.... not to mention corsairs are covered by the current book..... seriously they both already had 2 effing boooks do they or did they really need suppliments....

First-Captain

I would like thousand sons that have 2 wounds again. Anyway Iron Warriors should be done so I stop hearing CSM players cry about it. When it comes out and you don't have 6 heavy support units I will laugh myself to sleep.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Utter selfishly. Death guard. Of course I will still be surprised if we even get a new supplement
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast