BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Hello there BoLsters

My names Santa Claus and I deliver toys to children around the world each year on Christmas Eve. I live at the North Pole and oversee a toy workshop run by busy elves. Each December 24th, I fly around the world delivering toys in a sled pulled by eight reindeer: Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donder (or Donner), Prancer, and Vixen. My name originates from Sinterklaas, the Dutch term for the ancient Christian figure of Saint Nicholas. According to tradition, I lived in the region of Lycia (now in Turkey) during the 4th century AD.

I used to play Necrons but found I was getting a bit of a reputation of being "beardie" with the Elves. Since dropping the undead robots of the future I have been planning an Iron a Hands army and am very much looking forward to the supplement. Obviously most of my friends play a Eldar which gets tiresome, especially with those Waveserpents. Biel-tan and Saim-Hann are two colour schemes I see a lot of here at the North Pole.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Fly Lord

Welcome aboard Santa.

I'll get started on my list right away...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Welcome aboard Santa.

I'll get started on my list right away...
    Right you are, and from one "Big Red" to another, thank you for the welcome.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Occuli Imperator

Hello welcome aboard, though surely you should be wearing green or blue...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hi Santa!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness