BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Brother-Captain

I'd like a Dark Eldar Tantalus. It is so rare for Forgeworld to throw a bone to the DE players and it is a lovely looking vehicle and, alas, the last one they're ever likely to do. So I want one. (There was an interview with the sculptor who said that making DE sort of shapes in resin was too much of a pain for them to want to do more. I was very sad.)
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Scout

Is it sad that my biggest wish is for a babysitter so I can paint a few hours in a week? I've had all water evaporate from my brush washing station more than once in the past few months due to the time between painting sessions. These Dark Eldar aren't painting themselves!
    Thunder rumbles, the fires burn-
    And Finrod fell before the throne.

First-Captain

I posted in the wrong thread and Santa said I'd only get coal if I didn't sort it so I have.

Iron Hands and more Iron Hands stacked on top of Iron Hands for Christmas please

Chaplain

I started the wrong thread so I definitely don't want any coal in my stocking!

My wish list

Lots of Lizardmen...
    A new steg
    some Kroxigor
    more skinks, everybody loves skinks
    some razordons, I want to give a unit of these boys a go
    Tetto'ecko
    Terradons/Ripperdactyls
    A wood elf battalion, as I'm hoping the rumours for a wood elf army book in the new year sometime are accurate

I would have put a couple of x-wing items on the list but they look to be either out of stock or not due for release until the new year.
    B-Wing
    Imperial Aces

Scout

I've been listening to lots of the audio dramas recently and it has me wanting to convert up squad of knights errant in heresy era armour soo.......
    grey knights squad for warding stave and cool knightly helms
    space wolves squad for some luna wolf bits amd heads for macer varron and iacton cruze
    fw squad mark v armour
    big sword to represent garro's sword Libertas
    eagle heads for garro's chestplate as shown in lexicanum.

Not too long a list I hope santa?

Chapter-Master

If you are really real, Father Christmas, then you can get me an updated Wood Elves book. I don't want anything else and I promise I'll be good for a whole year (and I've been pretty good this year).
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Daemon-Prince

Dear Santa,

I Require more Demons to further the cause of the Glorious Dark Gods! Some of those lovely Forgeworld Daemons would be amazingly helpful to crush the minions of the corpse emperor!

Signed,

Tiger, Demon Prince of Chaos.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

First-Captain

My Christmas wish is a simple one, but I doubt Santa could grant it.....

I wish that White Dwarf actually had some gaming content in it for a change, some playtesting army lists, experimental rules and the like....

It's so sad Dwarfy has gone all Vogue...

All adverts and nothing of value!

Please Santa, I've been good..... Make it happen!

I'm wishing for some new tiles for my Realm of Battle Board. And then another Garden of Morr for use with Sigmar's Blood.

Battle-Brother

Back on track....

My list for Santa was talked about in the article I wrote here [url]http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2013/12/wfb-christmas-wish-list.html[/url] but also includes having a new Bret book, more Peg knights, FW Marienburg infantry, FW demigryphs and FW landships
    Jen. - womenwithdice.blogspot.ca
    Dice Bags & More Custom Projects -http://www.kippersmelee.ca/dice-bags-more/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234