BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm getting close to finishing my winter-themed Realm of Battle board (Will have pics of the finished product soon, watch the Terrain board for them!) and basically right now, I want terrain. I picked up some trees at my FLGS and I have my Aegis Line, but I definitely need a few more things to plonk down on the table and give it a "lived in" feel.

There will probably be a Bastion and Wall of Martyrs in the future, probably some more trees too.

Brother-Sergeant

Rather small list for me this year, just the Space Marine Codex, I've heard so many reviews cant wait to get the chance to dig my own claws into it (see what I did there?) But I've still got around 2000pts of Grey Knights still on there sprues, so that will keep me hobbying till the new year no doubt! oh it's a problem that plagues us all!

The Sicaran Venator is getting a prominent spot at the top of my list. If they actually release rules permitting it in 40k, then it will probably be given the top 3 spots on my list instead. So very much want!
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

I would like an airbrush, Mr. Clause. If that's not possible, I'd like space marine bikes and swag to make a White Scar army - preheresy if at all possible.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    I would like an airbrush, Mr. Clause. If that's not possible, I'd like space marine bikes and swag to make a White Scar army - preheresy if at all possible.
    Well I'm sure your on the "good" list. I usually give coal to the ones on the "bad" list. But for all you naughty GW fans, I may just leave finecast instead.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Chapter-Master

Nobody has been bad enough to deserve finecast...

Also I would like
    A contemptor,
    A second gtx 660 ti (asus because they're 20% cooler - it says so on the box)
    A pony
    lots of cd's
    lots of books
    a pony
    a new lense for my dslr
    a pony
    a ziltoid puppet
    and a monitor with higher than 1080 resolution so its even easier to look down on console peasants
    and did I mention a pony?
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 11-17-2013 at 04:38 PM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Sorry splodge, santa's not allowed to carry ponies in his sack anymore.
    Animal welfare act forbids it.
    Maybe a toy pony?

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Battle-Brother

You'd be surprised at what Santa can fit in his sack .
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Brother-Captain

Mainly what I'd like is a Baneblade as I'm unemployed and cannot possibly afford one, even from discount retailers. But a Land Speeder would also be good as need a third one to complete my squad of them.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast