BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 141 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

well the game itself is fun, and of course 18 hours is double the length of most first person shooters. with different classes there is potential for replay too. it is just that it is a fraction of what I was expecting. there is a big season pass to pay up front for all the future DLC, but it is £35, which is nearly the cost of the game again. I paid £36 after a couple of trade ins. on the one hand it suggests there will be an awful lot of extra content. on the other hand, if that content is all multiplayer maps etc. it wont interest me.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Skyrim Legendary on Steam for 6.79, (which is less than the current DLC packets at 6.99 each)
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

I'm still bitter, I bought it all separately and then a week later they released the legendary edition at about £15 less than I paid

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

tell me about it... I got CK2 for full price two days before it went into the humble bundle... 35€ down the drain, plus no monies for charity...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Skyrim Legendary on Steam for 6.79, (which is less than the current DLC packets at 6.99 each)
    *looks up the aussie version, grumbles at it being 3 times the price despite the 'sale'*
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    *looks up the aussie version, grumbles at it being 3 times the price despite the 'sale'*
    Obibous the additional cost of sending all the electrons to the other side of the world
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Obibous the additional cost of sending all the electrons to the other side of the world
    or the effort of translating everything into ndsᴉpǝ poʍu ʇǝxʇ so they can read it...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Remember LAN parties?

Occuli Imperator

We've done that before

Chapter-Master

Well we're doing it again then, or do you mean you've literally done this?