BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 175 of 338 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3377
    First-Captain

just found a little gem of a game called Choice of Robots - it's basically an entirely text-based (no graphics or sound effects) Choose Your Own Adventure / Interactive Novel that has you be the creator of the first sentient robots etc., with lots of choice on how to design them and what to do with them (fittingly, I've only just gotten around to finally watching Battlestar Galactica ) There are lots of paths to take (seventy odd achievements, got 6 on my first playthrough), and wildly diverging ones as well. It's on Steam for a mere {insert the appropriate, but almost definitely single digit number of your local currency here}, much recommended if you like that kind of game!
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

It is indeed £3.99 in local currency.
    And far too addictive. Bought it on your recommendation and played through two complete stories. Died once.
    Became world renowned in history books and a billionaire in one.
    Comfortably wealthy and nationally famous in another.
    also mad ai anime mechas in one of them

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

I've only managed one playthrough so far - basically ruined home country by not supporting war effort, got jailed and then pardoned, other than that mostly peaceful life doing a lot of good for humanity. Next up is creating Cylons basically...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I was pursuing a surgery route and fine manipulation. Turns out that helps with millatary once the war breaks out and you specifically chase millitary funding.
    second play through I went through the games route which was interesting

Chapter-Master

Yup.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

yeah... and [URL="http://www.pcgamer.com/skyrim-week-of-madness-day-1-the-world-according-to-sheogorath/"]this[/URL] happens when one just installs a bunch of random mods for the heck of it (NSFW, also wordy but highly amusing)

Chapter-Master

Games workshop games are up to 90% off in the humble store this weekend.

[url]https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/gamesworkshop[/url]
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

This made me lol

Then of course the internet responds quickly

Banned