BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 246 of 338 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3377

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    really can't see this working. the strength of the Farcry games has always been the variety to how you approach things, the range of weapons etc. personally the hunting was always my least favourite aspect. trailer doesn't grab me at all.
    Agreed.

I bloody loved Far Cry 3, and by the end, the only weapon I was ever really using was a knife. Clearing all the camps of pirates? That was some of the best stealth gameplay/most fun I've had in a game. But the hunter-gatherer stuff was boring as hell.

Really don't see the appeal of a game built around being a bloody caveman, especially given how rotten the 'spiritual' bollocks was in 3.

I don't get why they don't just buy the license and make it Far Cry: Predator where instead of being a drugged up superman like in the first Far Cry games, you're literally just a Predator. Give me a game where I can hunt and kill with Plasma Casters and wrist blades. Set it on LV426, when all the Engineer bioweapons have gotten loose and I'm hunting shoggoths and other H.R. Giger styled Elder Gods.

Not to mention, this obsession in gaming with trying to make the bow and arrow into some kind of awesome weapon (looking right at you Crysis 3) is just bloody tedious beyond words.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master

I have loved all four of them, and just don't see how this one can compete
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

That's also not how mammoths were hunted. It looks ridiculous frankly.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Corsair have apparently released a limited edition mouse for it

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post

Not to mention, this obsession in gaming with trying to make the bow and arrow into some kind of awesome weapon (looking right at you Crysis 3) is just bloody tedious beyond words.
    You've made Turok cry now.

Bad Yorkie. BAD.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Apparently there's a premium version as well

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You've made Turok cry now.

Bad Yorkie. BAD.

Nintendo games.

I just don't play 'em.

Don't worry. It wasn't very good.

My endearing memory was of every gun being crap anyway.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

That's what I heard. And I recall it was released about the same time as Quake 2. And why play Turok when you can play Quake 2?

And why play Quake 2 when you've got Goldeneye?