BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 146 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3377
    Occuli Imperator

What good survey isn't?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Yeah but normally they're less obvious about it

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Having designed surveys in the past it is sometimes very difficult to get out of your way of thinking. So questions are leading because there is obviously something wrong so people need to see it.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Occuli Imperator

What happens if you try and create DayZ in Doom?

[url]http://robertprest.com/doomz/[/url]

This is a a remake of DayZ but made in a superior engine in which zombies can't just walk through walls

This is my first time making a doom wad for about 10 years, and my first time using ACS, Decorate and Sbarinfo etc.
    This has been done on my own so far, but I am planning to release it, see what people think, and if anyone else is interested
    in being a part of it, then they would be very welcome to contribute. It still needs work with the textures, adding guns, improving
    the map, or even creating new areas

I want to keep it as similar to DayZ as possible, so if there are bits that aren't there (not including vehicles), please let me know
    Obviously playtesting is also needed, especially in multiplayer, and I would appreciate feedback

I have a choice to come with regards to where to go from here. This works single and multiplayer
    At the moment it is written for Zdoom, which means that it can't have 3d floors, and it can't have server client multiplayer.
    I can either go to GZdoom which would mean that the buildings could be improved and there is more functionality for foliage etc
    However, I could go the other way and change it so that it runs with skulltag for internet multiplayer. Currently lots of changes
    to the code would need to be made to do this, but it would be much better for multiplayer. If I go with single player then I can use
    a hubbed system with, as far as I know, a pretty much infinite map size (just in blocks). But that would have no multiplayer. So yea.

Chapter-Master

just went to the UK Nintendo eshop to see how much Hyrule Warriors is to download out of curiosity, since you get 10% off if you have a zelda game on your WIi U already. apparently it is sold out. how do you sell out of a digital download?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    just went to the UK Nintendo eshop to see how much Hyrule Warriors is to download out of curiosity, since you get 10% off if you have a zelda game on your WIi U already. apparently it is sold out. how do you sell out of a digital download?
    They might have found a nasty bug that needs an emergency patch and toggling an already programmed 'Sold Out' button is a faster way of briefly taking it down than actually pulling it off the site and dealing with people complaining they can't find it?
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Rise of the Tomb Raider XBox exclusivity has been confirmed as being of limited duration so its now almost certain it will come to PC sometime next year, yay.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    They might have found a nasty bug that needs an emergency patch and toggling an already programmed 'Sold Out' button is a faster way of briefly taking it down than actually pulling it off the site and dealing with people complaining they can't find it?
    true.

it is more expensive than the physical copies in store as well. Nintendo just don't get the whole digital distribution thing.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Rise of the Tomb Raider XBox exclusivity has been confirmed as being of limited duration so its now almost certain it will come to PC sometime next year, yay.
    To be fair, they did confirm it was a timed exclusive on the day it was announced, they just didn't make it clear at the conference itself.

By the way, Final Fantasy 15 has a new trailer, and new gameplay demo footage!

Also, Bloodborne has a new gameplay trailer. TGS has been nothing short of astounding this year for Playstation in particular, the amount of new exclusives and return of mysteriously vacant games makes it one of the best ever.

If it wasn't already obvious, Bloodborne is pretty much the most hyped next gen game on the biggest gaming forum around right now, and for good reason it seems judging by all the gameplay impressions from top review sits and the amazing trailers! Seriously though, that boss enemy at the end of the trailer....the art design and creature design in particular or this game is sickening in all the right ways.
    Last edited by Learn2Eel; 09-20-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Occuli Imperator

Because I like mods (not the sort on scooters)

What do you get if you rebuild Doom in Doom?

Doom Reborn!

[url]http://doomreborngame.com/[/url]

Still in pre-Beta so don't expect the world.