BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 247 of 338 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Goldeneye was amazing. And then they improved it with perfect dark...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Been playing the gun metal and Invasion TF2 updates.
    The gun metal one you got random drops for completing "contracts" (100 points of specific objectives ie kill snipers)
    The vast majority of the loot drops were for classes I don't even play
    I've probably got less than ten hours playing spy, I now have four or five reskinned revolvers for it.
    Same for scout/engie I've got three reskinned pistols.
    so infuriating.

And for the invasion I sold two crates on the market which netted me enough to buy a key to open another crate, and I got a bloody scout pistol.
    I want a bloody space hamster not a bloody scout pistol

First-Captain

Well Vermintide is a go 'round here, or will be as soon as Steam coughs up the remaining five gigs of files Only got a team of three at first, but it'll be a friend's birthday soon so we've found both a present for him and our fourth hero at the same time I guess
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Spent Thursday night, and most of Friday just wonder trading magikarp to help fill my pokedex. Very little progress made towards that end as everyone else seems to be doing the same with a combination of zubats, zigzagoons and magikarps.

Unboxed a strange space hamster Saturday. He's now in a black spacesuit, called Boo, and encouraged to go for the eyes.

Then after that I got New vegas ultimate for the PC(originally played it on the potatostation3) spent about twelve hours modding it. Broke it horribly a couple of times. But now I have a game that contains too much smut. where you suffer "horniness"(with negative modifiers as your mind isn't on the job anymore) if you don't get laid after a couple of days or so. Adult posters in buildings, pin -up playing cards, anime girls on the loading screens, anime themed framed pictures, graffiti in the toilets, hd textures, new better interiors, some of the boarded up buildings now have explorable interiors, pony themed billboards(though creator seems to have missed about 50% of billboards), strippers on the bar in goodsprings, better textured people, mlp t-shirts, badass sunglasses, openworld strip.

I regret some of it.

Chapter-Master

shocking
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

More so than I expected. There's even a xp and a stat tracker for your sex life...

Chapter-Master

Did I mention my animegirl pipboy?

Also discovered the hard way that one of these adult mods includes a broken STD feature, as in go to the quack and asking for a cure takes the caps, doesn't cure the bloody STD and despite sticking to supposedly statistically safer lesbian sex picked up three STDs, one from a bloody doctor ffs.
    But these roaming traders keep offering me discount in return for my fair body, so what can you do?

Chapter-Master

lol, dear oh dear

Chapter-Master

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

[url]http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/06/5050-chance-for-new-legacy-of-kain-says-crystal-dynamics?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IG N%20(front%20page)&utm_content=19&utm_campaign=Blo groll[/url]

50/50 chance of new Legacy of Kain

Occuli Imperator

Random steam sale and picked me up some blood bowl action
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni