BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 252 of 338 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

aah, not a total loss then
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Indeed. Shall put it on once I'm back from work, see if knowing this improves things any.

Also, I need a lot of practice at the running about knees bent shooting business. I'm rubbish at the moment!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I quite enjoyed the X-wing flying, but I've only done the solo training mission.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Played some Battlefront on the console downstairs, quite fun, don't recommend doing survivor missions solo though, took quite a long time. Also the Endor forest speeder bike training mission is a lot more fun when your computer isn't turning itself off at random points during.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Was playing the remastered version of Halo with a friend. She said one couldn't take vehicles inside. So I took that as a challenge and figured out how to cram a Ghost into the building and got it most of the way to the Flood chamber. Except I had to balance it awkwardly on the lift to go downstairs and fell off. Still pleased with myself.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

I got a warthog stuck in a door frame once because I reckoned I could fit it inside.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Very impressive.

I tried flying an A-wing inside in Battlefront and it turns out no no you can't do that.

Managed to stash a Harrier in the garage when playing GTA San Andreas.

Couldn't get it out again though.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I've seen scythes(aircraft) and Magriders(hover tank) inside biolabs(indoor domed infantry fight place) on planetside 2 before. The effort involved in getting it through the door wasn't generally worth it and the devs added extra obstacles when they realised it was possible.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Played quite a bit of Battlefront last night, when it is fun it is very very fun but when it is bad it is very bad. Mostly sticking with Blast and Fighter Squadron missions. Walker Assault seemed fun and as Rebels it was, but as Empire it was extremely annoying. Perpetually had 3 Rebel fighters in the air at least, and whenever someone got in a TIE it lasted about 20 seconds before being shot down because all three would focus on it. Then they would turn back to shooting people on the ground which meant being out in the open was almost impossible. Out of 5 games Rebels one every time which was good the three times I was a Rebel.

The capture the flag Cargo one sucked because I always seemed to get on teams where people would focus on their k/d ratio and ignore the objectives so we would lose the match and usually because I tried focusing on the objectives I would have a ****ty k/d ratio and still lose so it hardly seemed worth it.

Also encountered an invulnerability bug, shot a Rebel ten times in the back point blank with a baster rifle and he didn't take a bit of damage, no shield or anything. Had a few situation where I would shoot someone 5-6 times and drop their health to 20% and they would turn around and one shot me at full health.