BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 168 of 338 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3377

Also downloaded Zelda II - The Adventure of Link, and Super Metroid.

And picked up a copy of Hyrule Warriors.

I'd quite forgotten what it was like to play games intended primarily to be fun rather than some 'hardcore' thing.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Not worrying about your k/d ratio eh?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I don't know, Zelda 2 and Super Metroid are pretty hardcore
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Playing the same half a dozen call of modern battlefield maps is the definition of casual.

RPGs and grand strategy are much closer to hardcore, something that requires 60/100/200 hours not restarts after twenty minutes.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Spent the weekend playing Baldur's Gate 2, forgot how good the story was. keep forgetting to play as a male fighter though to get the free castle, apparently a human noble daughter shagging an elf ranger would be scandalous...
    I'm still bitter about that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I don't know, Zelda 2 and Super Metroid are pretty hardcore
    Yeah, but no stealth-sneak-sneak nonsense involved. Just stabby and dakka.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I am currently hooked on Steam World Dig, available on most platforms. it is pretty simple, but incredibly addictive. you are a steam powered old west prospector robot, and you dig down for minerals to sell on the surface. you basically just keep going down on one map, picking up new abilities, using your hard earned dollars to improve your gear. later on you reach a few more areas as well and start teleporting back to the surface. it is one of those games where you think 'just one more trip down' and then realise you have been playing for three hours mining minerals. absolutely love it.

Chapter-Master

hope the Playstation Network comes back up soon. you have to be a serious asshat to take down Xbox and Playstation networks on Christmas Day, it is a major dick move that achieves nothing other than pissing people off over christmas, absolutely disgusting.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    So would you be a crazed xbox zealot? or a sony fanboy? Morgrim hits the nail on the head really.
    Lets face it though console wars are like two women arguing who has the biggest dick /PCMR
    If it's xbox vs playstation, then rabid xbox fan because I vastly prefer the xbox's exclusives and I hate the playstation controller. But nintendo is cool too, and would be about ten times cooler if they stopped with the gimmicky systems and released an awesome new zelda game or something instead of mario tennis. But yeah, I remember when Learn2Eel was "reviewing" the xbox vs ps4 and basically decided that because the ps4 had a marginally better framerate, it was infinitely superior in every possible way. Seriously? If you want good graphics more than anything else, go PC. Otherwise, just pick the system that has the games you want to play and get over yourself.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Had quite forgotten how ace Super Metroid is!

About half way through, and apart from the odd 'FFS' moments, such an enjoyable game!