BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 306 of 338 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

I found my first none quest wild fog crawler last night. Blew its legs off and killed it at leisure.

Pretty much finished farharbour, think there's a synth sidequest and a giant fogcrawler to hunt down. Went back to the commonwealth to do some upkeep with the newer items.
    Built some nice barn accommodation at three farms, individual bedrooms for all, lot less space than the shacks I was using before. Then threw up some beacons, see if I can fill them with settlers.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Is an Abba-cuss like a Razzlestack but with more variety?
    Nope. It's the four members of ABBA swearing in union, when of course Gilbert was hoping to win an Abacus. For some reason.

Still not as bad as prize of a Cordless Screwdriver and Bag of Nails. Turned out to be a trouserless robotic driver for a prison guard, and Jimmy Nail's scrote.

Or the Public Toilet he was hoping for, when he won a rented cuddly toy licking a divebar.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    individual bedrooms for all,
    I really need to do that when I get back to my settlements. Right now it's pretty much barracks-style, with any space large enough dedicated to lining up rows of beds for people to sleep in.

If I want to get really "cute" and micro-managing, I might rework some buildings so that people sleep where they work. I.e. shops have rooms above them and the merchants are assigned to them; farm is located close to farmers' sleeping quarters; etc.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

I'll probably do that on my next playthrough with some of the better shop mods installed.

I finally got around to finishing my first FO4 playthrough last night, forgot most of what I'd done. Started a new one, just started the Minuteman quests, having fun shooting peeps and building things.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yeah I think I'm at the point where I have to continue now or do endless repetition.

Random FO4 steam question. Does the season pass come with all of the DLC or just some of it? Not sure I if I want to spend the cash for it and only get most of the DLC.

Chapter-Master

All as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by steam store
    Winner of more than 50 Game of the Year Awards including top honors at the 2016 BAFTA Games Awards and the 2016 D.I.C.E. Awards, get the Fallout 4 season pass and get all Fallout 4 DLC for one S.P.E.C.I.A.L. price. The Season Pass includes:
    Automatron
    The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

Wasteland Workshop
    With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

Far Harbor
    A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

And this is only the beginning. Get more than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.
    - - - Updated - - -

I'd wait till next week though when the steam summer sale is due anytime now

The part you quoted is what has me worried. Since it only lists the specific DLC. I mean sure it is cheaper than just buying those individually. I just don't really like purchased DLC. Although Blood and Wine for Witcher 3 is probably one of the few that has really impressed me. Totally worth it IMO.

Update. Bought the season pass and it only includes the three pieces it specifically talks about. Messaged steam and asked for a refund. The three pieces it does come with are cheaper to buy separately....