BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 307 of 338 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3377
    Banned

Only comes with three as only three are out. Others coming out end of this month, and then July and August. Season pass is for all six

Dunno. Normally with the pre-purchase doesn't it still show up as purchased though? (its been a while) When I clicked on them they acted like they were not part of my account or that I would have access to them. Eh, not a huge deal either way.

Chapter-Master

They've barely been announced its probably just down to that. I expect to get them with my existing season pass.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Shantae for the win!

Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUAKE!

enjoy...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    They've barely been announced its probably just down to that. I expect to get them with my existing season pass.
    Yeah, that's what's going on with it. The description was written at the time they only had three items to announce. They did say there'd be more, which has recently been announced, and that's why they bumped the price up.

The season pass might be on sale during the Steam sale. Otherwise, one possible option is G2A, where you can get one for under $30:

[url]https://www.g2a.com/fallout-4-season-pass-steam-cd-key-global-2.html[/url]

Just select someone with a high rating. I've gotten a few things through G2A and it's all been good. (Just avoid the "random Steam keys"... they're super-cheap for a reason. It's pretty much all cheap games you likely haven't heard of, most of which are meh.)
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

Played with the new stuff last night. Got all three of the new achievements.
    Disappointed with the glass display cases - work like the skyrim ones so sooner or later whatever you put in it is going to vanish.
    The weapon racks work quite nicely. Same for the armour. Power armour stand could have been lit better.
    Lifts are fun to set up Did take advantage of one to scrap everything at hangmans ally and rebuild from scratch. Looks terrible but three times the floor space now.
    Set up a factory operation at the marina. Disappointed in the available clothes from the loom. Wanted to build mechanics overalls, farmhand outfits and army fatigues. None are available options.
    Also enjoying finally having a non-broken glass window to use in building. Some of my bed sheds now have wonderful views over the wasteland.

I spent a long time and ridiculous amounts of concrete and steel building a factory at Red Rocket:

Really happy with it, walled up the side entranced, turrets at the main entrance and some guard posts with armed bots patrolling. a staircase up to the main building protected by a curtain wall which also hides generators and a water pump. First storey has a robot crafting station, second living area for the two human inhabitants, Piper and Tina de Luca with bathroom, beds and furniture. Then three storeys of factory space, most of which is empty because I'm suffering from steel, copper and screw shortages and I don't have the perks to build the factories I want yet.

Bankrolling everything with ten large water purifiers at Sanctuary, plus a bunch of market stalls.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I got the third scrapper perk last night, and the amount of materials you recover from scrapping weapons dramatically shoots up compared to scrapper two.
    I remade my red rocket bar into a large conservatory
    Put in a 3 story 3x3 block with displays on the ground floor, beds on the first floor and the second floor is currently empty(someone needs to re texture the lifts for proper numbering)
    Think I might build the teleporter thing on the second floor.

Luckily my steel,wood and glass supplies are still huge. Did run out of concrete though from levelling all these places for building. Still mostly using barn walls.