BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 166 of 338 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

PS4 and XBone still have few games, even fewer that aren't still geting a PS3/360 release as well. The Wii U has started releasing the quality titles.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Think it's going to be a Wii U.

Classic Game library has seriously swung it.

Super Metroid yo!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

HoMMIII (my #2 favourite game of all time) is being re-released in HD boo yah!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

>random guy in **** tier iron armor shows up one day saying a dragon is burning down a city
    >don’t know why the guards let him in
    >figure I can throw another body at my court wizard so I shuffle him over
    >Comes back with arrows sticking out of his body and holding the tablet out for my court wizard like its nothing
    >Hear reports someone killed literally every bandit, rat, wolf, and rabbit between here and the spot he was sent
    >I now need to get this pain immune lunatic murderer out of my city.
    >Dragon shows up
    >Ohthankthegods
    >Send the guy out on a suicide mission to kill a dragon
    >End of my worries
    >He comes back, apparently having killed the dragon and eaten its soul
    >According to reports just stood there and let the dragon burn him while chugging addictive and dangerous health potions he made himself.
    >Now standing in front of me eating an entire bushel of apples, two loaves of bread, and an entire side of beef while everyone looks on in horror and disgust
    >Need to get him away from my children as fast as possible
    >Tell him he needs to climb the tallest mountain in Skyrim and stay with the Graybeards
    >He leaves without a word
    >Hopefully thats the last I’ll see of him.

Chapter-Master

So I'm stuck without internet at home at moment, came home wednesday to find the broadband down, and through a lack of forsight I hadn't downloaded many single player games for offline use in steam, and those I had I rather stupidly had my saved games on "the steam cloud" so last night I spent my evening playing Football manager 2005 which actually felt like a step backwards from the previous management game I'd played "premier manager 2000" It is annoying that you don't seem to have a stadium development aspect and the anti virus really doesn't like the .exe file, but mostly how slow a game that requires a stunning 600mhz processor and 512mb of ram runs on an i5 and 16gb of ram

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://bretonmage.tumblr.com/post/105520848067/vennyhedgie-boned-furry-mancharm"]This [/URL]is good to know.

Ordered a Wii U this morning.

I shall be in Hyrule all weekend!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

which games you gone for?

Super Mario Bros U and Super Luigi U, with the black console.

Will visit CEX at some point tomorrow to get Hyrule Warriors

Chapter-Master

The SO hasn't shut up about hyrule warriors since she got it. Super smash bros is good too. Get mariokart 8
    Also if its down to a tenner get the zombie u game. Its an interesting use of the wii pad but not worth paying loads for.