BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 331 of 338 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3377

Lol, nice. I do have some of those already fortunately.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Good Also the [URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16715"]Minuteman Morale Pack[/URL] is good too

Some other pics:

Heidi at Taffington Boathouse:

The Castle:

Helga standing watch (I build most of these type of automatron with the dual grenade launchers on their backs, was probably not the best for in the vault tho):

The tavern (sometimes when I fast travel there ppl spawn on the rubble behind the broken wall - no way out lol):

Bunker Hill:

Me: I should start with something modest, just a small atrium entrance for my vault
    Me: Hours later:
    (Very WIP, such in progress, so under construction. wow

Looking out the top window visible above:

The Overseers private quarters, not finished decorating it and not started o her office below but happy with how its looking. SO PROUD of the utilities corridor private staircase linking the two, took me an hour to get it to work.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

That is a very big room

I'm guessing impossible to get a good shot of the secret tunnel?

Yup.

I might try and get one from the outside, it took a lot of effort finding a spot the staircase would fit without clipping into the walls or ceiling. From the inside its just doors and corridor so not very impressive.

The staircase:

It was really hard to find a good angle because it is so cramped, there is less than one tiles width of space on either side and above it, it was the only way I could fit it in without changing the overseers office size or moving it to the other side of the atrium which I nearly did, but would have been a huge pain in the bum.

Banned

I think I see how it all fits together And yes, can be a royal pain when it doesn't quite fit ><

Chapter-Master

Like this EG?

And the "outside"

my soon to be indoor farm

And bringing the magic of vault tech to the wastelands

Plan on using it to redo hangmans ally again

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Yup:

I'm thinking about getting rid of the column with the lights on it and just having an open entrance, but I'm not sure.

Added a security room above hte cafeteria:

You can see the doors to the holding cells at the back, really happy with them, used utility bits again:

Also what the heck, vault dweller:

I don't know how she got up there but I hope she can get down.

Banned

Looking very good so far, and yeah I think removing the column might look a bit nicer. Could then put a row of spotlights at the front for light there. And like the idea of the holding cells, will have to steal it

And yes, I've noticed that people seem to spawn on the roofs of the newer build sets sometimes where they didn't in the original stuff.

Also found I'd missed a scrappable limestone wall in teh purifier cavern - joins that cavern to the area at the base of the tall rusty metal staircase north of the main build area. Means can build a continuous structure through to the purifier cavern.

Also:

Cafeteria:

This is the lower, main one. Have a smaller one up a few levels, but it's not fitted out yet.

More staircase spaghetti:

My atrium:

A second garden area:

Also building a "smoking room" using overseer's office parts, going to put in fancy chairs and a pool table and the like.

And thinking about it, the area given is really, really excessive. I kinda see why they did it, but I've currently got 40 people living in mostly the main cavern (two adults per room max - three with kids), and if I was rebuilding again and planned ahead thoroughly I would probably be able to have a fully functioning vault in the main area housing maybe 70-80 people I reckon. Could easily fit 100 in half the given build area.

And lastly teh wide corridors allow for placing a manufacturing machine in them & powering it. Is a tight fit and clips a little, but it works